- Dividing open office landscapes
- See the entire space while standing
- Privacy and concentration while sitting
- Improvement and acceleration of communication
- Concentration of workplaces
- Efficient space utilisation: reduces m²/employee
- Shorter, transparent walkways
Vertical screening is an important and influential acoustic and psychological factor
Limited visual and acoustic screening with slightly restricted visual field.
Perception of surroundings while sitting, with good communication possibilities. Light, vertical organisation of space.
Height 133cm and 152cm
Good visual and acoustic screening while sitting enables privacy.
Perception of surroundings or the possibility to communicate by standing up slightly or all the way. Clearly recognisable spatial partitioning.
Height 172 cm and 211cm
Reduced perception of surroundings and outstanding visual and acoustic screening, also while standing. Transparency is possible with open or transparent wall elements.
Partitioning and organisation with independent, spatial quality, to create for example workplace layouts, departmental and team zones or larger areas.