Design: Christian Horner
, Kai Stania
, Johannes Scherr
The KB Box is an eye catching and practical storage accessory that sets new standards for storage furniture. Available in a large variety of colours and different materials the module box provides an interesting accent to the office furniture introducing contrasts and encouraging communication.
The module box has numerous design options. As a storage element it is either directly connected to cabinets, placed on an elegant metal skid rack or mounted on the wall or shelves. Distinctive bevelled edges optically reduce its size.
It comes in different designs: as an open element, with a back piece made of translucent perspex or closed with sliding doors. As a free-standing object or as a communication table with pillars the KB Box is ideal for informal meetings and short breaks. A slightly raised version facilitates working in a standing position. Its versatile design confers a range of different office applications.
Rhythm in space.
The KB Box concept offers a multitude of design options for open-plan offices, allowing views and vistas across the workplace. Its development was spurred by the need to structure open work environments with compact layouts. Arranged in a row, the module boxes create a distinctive character, clearly dividing and delineating the space.
Bene’s KB Box is so versatile that it runs the gamut from individual work stations; open offices through to compact office layouts; from exclusive executive offices to wall elements. The carefully considered compatibility of the individual parts offers customised solutions. Space can be individually shaped for the user, whilst still expressing corporate identity. Designing space bekomes an experience.
- Additional storage element in high-quality design
- An element that enhances cabinets, brings colour to the office and creates communicative views
- Slim silhouette thanks to chamfered edges and mitred connections
- Design variety thanks to a mix of colours and materials: e. g. fronts and rear walls in perspex
- Can be used as an attractive add-on cabinet element, part of a cabinet combination, a wall cabinet on the wall, or as a table at standing or lounge height