RF Corridor Wall
Design: Johannes Scherr
CONSTRUCTION & FACTS
The linear glass wall allows floor-to-ceiling heights of up to 350cm and module widths up to 150cm. Glass panels are bonded to system rails with adhesive and fi xed to fl oor and ceiling rails using levelling elements. Identical front glass design for single or double glazed option. Folding doors are fl ush mounted. Sliding-door panels are frameless and have excellent sliding properties.
Bene's RF is designed to accommodate building tolerances and movement. Screws are invisible and glass elements are integrated such that they are not subject to any stress loading. All linear glass edges are bevelled, sanded and polished. Both profi le and glass panel junctions are mitred.
Optionally single or double glazed
Reversible partitioning, very easy refitting
Glass thickness 10 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm (single glazing)
Building tolerances and ceiling deflection +27 mm/-24 mm
Acoustics/ sound protection:
up to 39 dB (Rw) corresponds to 16 mm LSG acoustic glass
up to 49 dB (Rw) corresponds to 12 mm LSG acoustic glass
- Maximum transparency and design consistency, meeting all specifications for increased sound insulation up to 49 dB.
- Versatile door solutions for the most varied of applications.
- Bene‘s RF is compatible with various other Bene partitioning systems allowing integration of vertical functional elements such as working walls.
- Room heights up to 350 cm, frameless, without distracting vertical profiles.
- The visual impact of having maximum amounts of glass with minumum profiles sets new standards in the world of high-end office design. Its innovative construction is based upon a unique design principle.
- RF is installed like all other Bene room systems; in a single phase, unlike many other partitioning systems.
For more Information and technical details look at the Brochure RF Corridor Wall